At our transfer company, we understand the importance of comfort and convenience when it comes to your transportation needs. That’s why we offer comfortable transfers to Ronda, ensuring that you arrive at your destination relaxed and refreshed. Our fleet of vehicles is regularly maintained and equipped with amenities to make your journey as pleasant as possible.
«Reliable Ronda Transfers»
Reliability is key when it comes to transportation, and we pride ourselves on providing reliable transfers to Ronda. Our experienced and professional drivers will ensure that you arrive at your destination on time and without any unnecessary delays. We also offer a range of transfer options, including private and group transfers, to suit your needs.
«Ronda Shuttle Services»
For those looking for a cost-effective transfer option, we also offer shuttle services to Ronda. Our shared transfer option is a great way to save money while still enjoying a comfortable and reliable journey. Our shuttles run regularly and are a popular choice for those looking to explore Ronda and the surrounding area.
No matter what your transfer needs are, we have the solution for you. Ronda transfers are one of the most requested services that we offer, and we look forward to helping you plan your next trip.
Best places to visit in Ronda.
Ronda is a historic city in southern Spain known for its stunning natural beauty and rich cultural heritage. Here are some of the top tourist attractions in Ronda:
- Puente Nuevo: This iconic bridge spans the El Tajo gorge and offers breathtaking views of the city and surrounding countryside. It was built in the 18th century and took over 35 years to construct. It is considered one of the engineering marvels of its time.
- Plaza de Toros: This bullring, built in 1785, is one of the oldest and most famous in Spain. It is also considered one of the most beautiful bullrings in the world. It was built in the traditional Spanish style, with a circular shape and a central arena. Many famous bullfighters have fought in this arena throughout history.
- Palacio de Mondragon: This palace, located in the heart of Ronda, was once the residence of the city’s wealthy Moors. It was built in the 14th century and is an impressive example of Moorish architecture. Visitors can explore the palace’s courtyards, gardens, and ornate rooms.
- Casa del Rey Moro: This palace, located on the edge of the El Tajo gorge, was once the residence of the city’s Moors leaders. It offers stunning views of the gorge and the city. It is also said to be the place where Blas Infante, considered the «father of Andalusia«, was thrown from a window to his death.
- Baños Arabes: These Arab baths, located in the heart of the city, date back to the 11th century and are a great example of the city’s rich Moorish heritage. Visitors can enjoy a relaxing soak in the warm waters, surrounded by beautiful tile work and intricate carvings.
- Iglesia Santa Maria la Mayor: This church, located in the city center, was built in the 18th century and is a fine example of the baroque style of architecture. Inside, visitors can admire its beautiful frescoes and ornate altarpieces.
- Parador de Ronda: This hotel, located in an 18th-century palace, offers stunning views of the El Tajo gorge and the city. It is also a great place to enjoy traditional Andalusian cuisine and to explore the city’s rich cultural heritage.
These are just a few of the many attractions that Ronda has to offer. V